top of page

Helicopter rental

You can rent our helicopter when you have a PPL(H) or CPL(H) pilots license with R44 rating. If you do not have such rating, you can get one with our flight school.


We have strict regulations related to recent experience before you can rent our helicopter. Call us for more details.

Our helicopter is the Clipper II and allows you to fly over water safely. If you want to do some islands hopping in France or Spain, this is the machine to use.

bottom of page